Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly.
1) Fleet Skips cannot accept accountability for any damage created when delivering or collecting a container off the public highway.
2) Under no circumstances can rubbish be burned in a container. Destruction created by fire or abuse will be the client’s liability and will be charged to the client.
3) Fleet Skips will apply for all the required permits to place a container on the highway, and warning signs and/or lights where needed must be set by the container. The client must ensure that these items are not meddled with and are rightly displayed at all times.
4) The waste inside the container should be packed safely without objects protruding from the sides of the container. The container should not be loaded beyond the load marks or above the container height. Overloading can result in the excess load getting removed or additional charges being applied.
5) No fridges, tyres, toxic liquid, asbestos waste, or pressurised containers are to be loaded into the container except under specific arrangement and once declared when ordering. Any of the matter mentioned above found in a container may result in the container not being collected until the waste is discarded or additional charges being levied.
WARNING: Our driver will refuse to collect a container loaded with material detailed in  above or not complying with terms specified in  above.